Your Texas Benefits is an application by Texas Health & Human Services Commission. Your Texas Benefits was first published on December 12, 2020. The app is currently available on the following platforms: Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Your Texas Benefits requires . The most current version is 5.8.1 Before down...
Your Texas Benefits Review
Your Texas Benefits is an application designed by Texas Health & Human Services Commission. Your Texas Benefits was first published on December 12, 2020. The app is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Your Texas Benefits requires . The most current version is 5.8.1 Before downloading Your Texas Benefits consider content rating:
Your Texas Benefits requires 57M of free space on your device.
The Your Texas Benefits app is for people in Texas who have applied for or get:
• SNAP food benefits
• Health-care benefits (Medicaid and CHIP)
• TANF cash help
Manage and view your cases anytime you want – right from your phone. Use the app to take a photo and send us files we need, like a copy of your paycheck. Set up and view alerts about your cases, like when it’s time to renew your benefits. You also can report certain changes to your cases and find an office near you.
View your cases:
• Set up a new account.
• Check the status of your benefits.
• See your benefit amounts.
• Find out if it’s time to renew your benefits.
Manage account settings:
• Change your password.
• Update your phone numbers.
• Sign up and manage alerts about your cases.
Send us files:
• Upload photos of the files or forms we need from you and then send them to us.
View alerts and case history:
• Get alerts about your cases.
• View files you’ve uploaded and sent us through the website and app.
• See your change reports.
Report changes about your:
• Phone numbers.
• Home and mailing addresses.
• People on your cases.
• Housing costs.
• Job info.
Find an office:
• Find HHSC benefit offices.
• Find community partner offices.
• Search by your current location or ZIP code.
Your Texas Benefits. Now online and mobile.