The Best Calendar App Out There: Google Calendar
- Sep 10, 2022
Are you looking for a way to stay organized and keep track of important events? If so, then creating a new Google Calendar may be a great option for you! Google Calendars are easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. Plus, they’re free! In this article, we’ll show you how to create a new Google Calendar in just a few simple steps.
Assuming you want to add a new calendar in Google Calendar:
- Log into your Google account and go to calendar.google.com.
- In the top right corner, click the "+" sign next to "Other calendars."
- A menu will pop up. Select "Create new calendar."
- Another menu will appear. Enter a name for your calendar, a description (optional), and time zone. Then click "Create Calendar."
- Your new calendar will now appear on the left side under "My Calendars."
The Benefits of Using Google Calendar
If you're like most people, you're always looking for ways to become more organized and efficient. Google Calendar is a great way to do just that. Here are some of the benefits of using Google Calendar:
- You can access your calendar from anywhere. Whether you're at home, at work, or on the go, you can always check your Google Calendar to see what's coming up.
- You can share your calendar with others. This is great for coordinating schedules with family, friends, or coworkers.
- You can add events and reminders easily. With Google Calendar, it's simple to add an event or reminder and have it show up exactly when you need it.
- You can get a bird's eye view of your schedule. The monthly and weekly views help you see what's coming up so you can plan accordingly.
- You can use it for more than just tracking events. Google Calendar can also be used as a task list, a project management tool, or anything else you can think of.
If you're looking for a way to become more organized and efficient, give Google Calendar a try.
Alternatives to Google Calendar
As much as we all love Google Calendar for its simplicity and ease of use, sometimes we need a break from the norm. There are a plethora of great alternative calendar apps out there that can help spice up your productivity. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Fantastical: This app is great for its natural language processing capabilities. You can simply type in something like "Lunch with John at 1pm on Tuesday" and it will automatically create the event for you.
- Sunrise: Sunrise is all about beautiful design and integrates well with popular services like Facebook, Evernote, and Foursquare. It also offers handy features like weather forecasts and maps integration.
- Cal: Cal is a minimalist calendar app that focuses on helping you stay organized by keeping your events and tasks in one place. It also has a great "Week View" feature that gives you a birds-eye view of your entire week so you can better plan your time.
- Timeful: Timeful is an intelligent calendar app that not only helps you keep track of your events and appointments, but also learns your schedule and habits over time to give you better suggestions for managing your time.
- Tempo: Tempo is a great calendar app for busy professionals who need to juggle multiple calendars and schedules. It offers features like meeting scheduling, contact integration, and even integration with popular CRM tools like Salesforce.
Stay On Top of Your Schedule With Google Calendar
Despite the fact that there are other alternatives on the market, if you're looking for a great calendar app to help boost your productivity, Google Calendar is the way to go. It's feature-rich and easy to use, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a reliable calendar app.