- The world in Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth is three times bigger than that of Yakuza: Like a Dragon In Yakuza: Like a Dragon, players had a vast world to traverse in its depiction of Yokohama. However, it seems that the sequel, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, is set to offer an even larger and more diverse world to explore.
This information was disclosed in a Japanese X post, which revealed that the game's setting will be Honolulu City, Hawaii. This location will provide various distinctive areas for gamers to discover, which will be three times larger than Yokohama. Places of interest include the Anaconda Shopping Center, Aloha Beach, the quaint Waikiki Town Area, Chinatown, Little Japan, and the perilous... Continue reading
- There Could Have Been Four Sequels To The Simpsons: Hit & Run The Simspons: Hit & Run was a must-have video game for those who grew up in the early 2000s. The game, which involved causing as much chaos as possible on the streets of Springfield, proved to be extremely popular, but surprisingly, no sequels were ever produced.
John Melchior, the executive producer, recently provided some insight into why this happened on the MinnMax YouTube channel. He revealed that there was once an offer to produce five games. "The Simpsons proposed a deal of five games for a certain amount of money. It was a very good offer, but Vivendi [the publisher] rejected... Continue reading
- Revolutionizing Dining: Appetite's Social Booking Experience Takes the UK by Storm Gathering friends for a night out is often a juggling act of messages, scheduling, and scrolling through endless reviews to find the perfect dining spot. That's where Appetite steps in, a promising newcomer in the UK's app market. Designed to simplify and enhance our social dining experiences, Appetite converges the entire process into one seamless flow.
From its intuitive group chats and syncable calendars to its AI-driven recommendations, Appetite delivers a targeted solution to the chaos of planning a meal out. Rather than hopping between separate apps for chat, reviews, and reservations, Appetite users can now coordinate everything in one place.... Continue reading
- Unveiling the Witchery Within: Discover "Tommy Gun Witches" For Free In the realm of indie games, there's often a delightful surprise that tempts you with its unique premise, drawing you into a world unexpected and untamed by mainstream norms. "Tommy Gun Witches" by the indie developer Cosmic Void is such a gem, quietly available on itch.io, inviting players into its supernatural embrace. This point-and-click adventure merges the gritty charm of detective work with the intriguing twist of otherworldly crime. It's a perfect siren call for those who pine for Halloween mysteries in the quiet of November — or any month, really.
What makes "Tommy Gun Witches" especially alluring is its simplicity,... Continue reading
- Cloud Imperium Gears Up for Squadron 42's Final Lap: The Polish Phase After a long period of anticipation and development, fans of Squadron 42, the single-player game by Cloud Imperium Games, received some exciting news at this year's CitizenCon. The developers have declared that the game is now "feature-complete," moving the project into its crucial polish phase. This progression paints a promising picture for the highly-anticipated game that has been in the limelight throughout its journey.
The announcement was marked by a 23.5-minute video presented by Chris Roberts, the Cloud Imperium founder himself, and various other developers. Players and fans were given a sneak peek into different segments of the game. The salient... Continue reading
- WhatsApp's New Feature: Simultaneous Usage of Two Accounts on One Device WhatsApp, the globally popular messaging app, has unveiled an innovative feature set to revolutionize the user experience. The company announced the introduction of a feature allowing users to operate two accounts simultaneously on a single device, delightful news for those who juggle between their personal and work accounts.
In the recent past, using two WhatsApp accounts required two separate devices, making the process simple and convenient. This change is an exciting development, offering a seamless transition between work and personal conversations without the need for logging out each time or managing multiple devices. Manufacturers like Xiaomi and Oppo offer app cloning... Continue reading
- Express Yourself in Spreadsheets: Google Sheets Now Supports Emoji Reactions A recent Google Sheets update has everyone talking and for a good reason! Google has enriched its spreadsheet software with a fresh twist by enabling users to append emoji to their comments. This addition now provides a way to spice up your task assignments or instructions with a personal touch.
The update, shared in a Google Workspace blog post, is all about enhancing collaboration. The post highlights that the update aims to let users effortlessly and creatively express their views about the content of the spreadsheet.
As from this update, Google Sheets users will see a "smiley face" icon appearing when they... Continue reading
- Revolutionizing Overwatch 2 Gameplay: An Overview of the New Group Respawn Feature in Season 7 Every gamer requires a strong, cohesive team to swing the tide of a battle in Overwatch 2. But often, no amount of direction over gameplay chat or microphone gets all members to band together to achieve that.
The infuriating experience of losing a game as fellow teammates remain scattered, ignorant of the pressing need for coherence, is all too familiar. To counter this, Blizzard is introducing a transformational feature to potentially render this annoying issue obsolete.
Season 7’s update packed a novel feature called Group Respawn. Starting with Quick Play, teams will now experience enhanced frequency of grouping, aiming to enable more... Continue reading
- Second EA FC 24 Update Resolves Ultimate Team Menu Glitch and Enhances Stability While the initial launch of a game is frequently accompanied by unexpected bugs, EA FC 24 had a relatively smooth start. However, that’s not to say it was completely bug-free. During the Ultimate Trial early access phase, players did encounter some minor glitches. For instance, a stage bug made it impossible for player Ada Hegerberg to lock on to the ball successfully.
Moreover, an FC 24 YouTuber unearthed a hack within the Clubs feature that granted players the ability to utilize any of the PlayStyles. Electronic Arts responded swiftly by releasing an update aimed at enhancing stability and addressing these revealed... Continue reading
- Game-changer Mortal Kombat 1 Patch 0.122: Addressed Player 1 Advantage Issue, Character Balancing and More NetherRealm Studios has rolled out the much-anticipated MK1 0.122 update, effectively eliminating Player 1's upper hand and introducing a multitude of character-focused amendments.
Mortal Kombat 1 fans were pleasantly surprised by the discernible oddity they discovered while playing online - Player 1 seemingly had an unfair prevalence. In light of this, Player 2 had a larger hitbox and was less effective in dealing damage, while Player 1 could perform combination attacks that their adversary couldn't execute.
Originally, this patch was set to be released in late September but was delayed due to unforeseen hurdles. To the joy of MK1 players, the update... Continue reading
- Microsoft to Decouple Teams in European Market to Evade EU Antitrust Fines Microsoft is set to deliver on its earlier commitment from April, announcing the detachment of Teams from Office 365 and Microsoft 365 productivity suites across the EU. The decision comes after Slack filed an antitrust complaint against Teams being bundled with the suites, describing it as illegal. The European Commission launched a probe into the matter in July.
The tech giant will separate Teams from its suites from October 1, with a €2 monthly or €24 yearly reduction for users in the EEA or Switzerland. Teams will also be standalone for €5 monthly or €60 yearly. Customers who bought a suite... Continue reading
- X's Upcoming Job Listing Feature: A Challenger to LinkedIn? Elon Musk's social network, X, is set to challenge LinkedIn by offering job listings and more, as divulged in a recent post. The company has begun amassing user information on work and education histories, as well as biometric data for 'safety, security and identification purposes'. This new policy was identified by Bloomberg, and builds upon an official @TwitterHiring account already established by the company. Musk, who himself has been ridiculed for controversial posts, wants to create a 'cool' alternative to LinkedIn.