- Microsoft's Email Key Theft The cybersecurity world was taken by surprise earlier this year when Microsoft reported that its consumer email signing key had been stolen. A group of hackers backed by China, known as Storm-0558, was the culprit behind this grand-scale cyber heist. This key was a significant asset, granting the hackers broad access to Microsoft-hosted email accounts of numerous U.S. government officials. The precise mechanism of this key theft remained an enigma until this week when Microsoft divulged a series of unfortunate mishaps that led to this incident.
In April 2021, a system involved in the consumer key signing process broke down. As... Continue reading
- Roblox Ventures into the World of Virtual Dating: A New Era of Relationships As technology permeates every aspect of life, it is only natural for it to influence how we form relationships. One such surprising domain is Roblox, the highly popular online gaming platform. Today, Roblox CEO, Dave Baszucki, made a startling revelation during the RDC 2023 keynote, hinting at Roblox's plans to include "dating experiences" for its users, bringing a whole new dimension to virtual social interaction.
Baszucki's announcement, putting forth a list of the company's top ten predictions for the future of Roblox, had "dating experiences" at number eight. However, he clarified these experiences would only be available for verified people aged... Continue reading
- A Guide to Saving Instagram Reels on Your Phone Through Stories Instagram, owned by Meta, introduced Reels back in 2020 to compete with TikTok's rising popularity. Users can create up to 60-second videos, making it the fastest-growing content format on the platform. It's even possible for creators to earn ad revenue from it. Now, Instagram users can download Reels posted by others through Stories to view later or share with friends outside the app. This article will guide you on how to download Instagram Reels on your Android or iPhone.
Saving Instagram Reels in a Few Simple Steps
Downloading Instagram Reels via Stories is quite straightforward. You won't need to rely on external... Continue reading
- Unraveling Alternatives: An In-Depth Look at the Top 5 Games like The Complex The Complex, an interactive sci-fi thriller from Wales Interactive, is one of those exciting games that leave a significant impact on players. It is an interactive live-action video game that unfolds a gripping narrative through immersive gameplay. Players get to decide how the story unfolds by picking up options throughout the story. While there are numerous interactive narrative games on the market, there are very few that closely resemble The Complex. However, we have painstakingly researched and discovered some that offer the same level of intensity, character-driven storytelling, and immerse gameplay. Let's take a dive into the top 5 games... Continue reading
- Microsoft to Decouple Teams in European Market to Evade EU Antitrust Fines Microsoft is set to deliver on its earlier commitment from April, announcing the detachment of Teams from Office 365 and Microsoft 365 productivity suites across the EU. The decision comes after Slack filed an antitrust complaint against Teams being bundled with the suites, describing it as illegal. The European Commission launched a probe into the matter in July.
The tech giant will separate Teams from its suites from October 1, with a €2 monthly or €24 yearly reduction for users in the EEA or Switzerland. Teams will also be standalone for €5 monthly or €60 yearly. Customers who bought a suite... Continue reading
- X's Upcoming Job Listing Feature: A Challenger to LinkedIn? Elon Musk's social network, X, is set to challenge LinkedIn by offering job listings and more, as divulged in a recent post. The company has begun amassing user information on work and education histories, as well as biometric data for 'safety, security and identification purposes'. This new policy was identified by Bloomberg, and builds upon an official @TwitterHiring account already established by the company. Musk, who himself has been ridiculed for controversial posts, wants to create a 'cool' alternative to LinkedIn.
- Todd Howard's Passionate Journey in Game Development: A Job for Life Todd Howard, a seasoned veteran from Bethesda who is known for creating games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fallout 4 and Starfield, was born in 1970. By the time The Elder Scrolls VI is released, he will be nearing his 60s, which is not too far from the typical age of retirement.
However, questions have arisen regarding if he intends to exit the gaming industry soon. These were addressed in a recent interview by GQ where Howard revealed that he has no intention of retiring and in fact, anticipates continuing indefinitely:
"It might seem odd to me, but that is still... Continue reading
- Speculated Expansion Pack for God of War: Ragnarok on the Horizon? Last week, it was reported that an announcement about hiring a martial arts designer appeared in the Santa Monica studio, suggesting that work is underway on a sequel to God of War: Ragnarok. Given the climactic finale and impressive sales of last year's game, it wasn't entirely unexpected. Yet, there is a likelihood of reprising our roles as Kratos and/or Atreus rather soon.
A reputable leaker in the gaming industry, known as The Snitch, has backed up the claim that an expansion for God of War: Ragnarok is in the pipeline. However, at this moment, no other details are available.
I can... Continue reading
- In the Crosshairs: Top-5 Alternatives to Hitman 3 You Must Explore If the action-packed world of Hitman 3 holds a special place in your gaming heart, you'll be thrilled to see our Top-5 list of alternative games that are remarkably close to Agent 47's exciting universe. Each of these compelling titles showcases rich gameplay, an enthralling storyline, and immersive settings that promise to suck you out of your comfort zone and transport you right into their operative world. So, buckle up and dive into the following thrilling gaming alternatives.
1. Splinter Cell: Conviction
Occupying the top spot on our list, we have Ubisoft's stealth tour de force, Splinter Cell: Conviction. Although it's a... Continue reading
- Diablo 4 Mount Upgrades: Unleashing The Power Of The Horse! After an undeniably long wait, Blizzard Entertainment has unveiled the much-anticipated updates to the horse mounts in Diablo 4. This news is set to thrill gamers everywhere: from the Fractured Peaks to Estuar, stubborn skeleton barricades have long vexed journeymen and champions alike. However, with the forthcoming Patch 1.1.1, the traveling woes of demonic horde sweepers will finally be put to rest once and for all - your horse will be able to break barriers!
Joe Shely, the Game Director for Diablo 4, takes to Twitter to announce these exhilarating changes. His pledge? A thorough revolution of the mount charge mechanism... Continue reading
- Untangling the Multiple Outcomes: A Comprehensive Guide on Persona 4 Golden Endings For fans of the epic JRPG, Persona 4 Golden, this guide serves as an in-depth look into the seven different outcomes the game provides. How you manipulate the storyline and forge relationships shapes the narrative's final chapter. Let's dive into each ending and scrutinize the decisions leading up to them. Remember, pivotal words are best tiptoed around to preserve the nature of this complex game.
1. Namatame's Fate
One major decision that can bring about an unfortunate end occurs on December 3 if players heed Yosuke's advice and push Namatame into the television. This particular path ends with Nanako's continued absence from... Continue reading
- Apple Sanctions Twitter App's Transformation to 'X' After myriad adjustments to social handles, branding alterations, web redirects, and significant discussion from its proprietor, Twitter, through its app, has accomplished its rebranding to the singular 'X' on the App Store. This ground-breaking re-christening defies Apple's default rule of not permitting developers to adopt a single character for naming their apps.
Previous to this development, Twitter had reimagined its presence on the iOS and Android apps. The customary bird symbol was substituted with a fresh 'X' logo, and the app snapshots on the App Store also reflected this change. The hurdle, however, was in amending the actual name stated on... Continue reading