- Is Playing The Sims 4 Worth It in 2022? It has been eight years since the release of The Sims 4 this is the longest any sims game has been running without a new one being released. While there has been a lot of rumors about a Sims 5 game being around the corner EA is yet to confirm these rumors or even specify a release date.
However, in a post celebrating the New Year, EA gave a vague roadmap outlining their plans for the 4th title in The Sims series. They promised players that they have something interesting coming out and playing should be in expectation of it. While... Continue reading
- Google has Revealed The date for its 2022 Marketing Live Conference and much more Google marketing Live returns once again and Google has revealed some details regarding the event. Google announced that this year even will take place on May 24th. The event will be a combination of live-streamed content as well as in-person content. Though the in-person part is yet to be sorted out due to the various COVID restrictions which are currently in place.
Google Marketing live has been an avenue through which Google has showcased its latest updates and products such as its latest ad tools, a new format for ads, analytics offerings, changes to YouTube ads, and much more.
This year everyone... Continue reading
- Top 5 FIFA 22 FUT-Cards FIFA 22 Ultimate Team has been around for a while already, but we already have the statistics on the most popular FUT cards in the game. Similar to FIFA 21, the most popular cards are golden again. Below are important descriptions of each card from the current top list.
1. Ousmane Dembélé – Rare Gold – RW – 83 OVR
Dembélé already was one of the best players in FIFA 21, so there’s no surprise that he made a loud comeback in the new part of the game. With 93 pace points and 86 dribbling points, it’s so much fun to play... Continue reading
- Poppy Playtime: Top Indie Horror Game Poppy Playtime has gained immense popularity in the gaming community over the last few months, so we just can’t go past this indie horror in our blog. In this first-person puzzle, you get into the abandoned toy factory Playtime Co. in the role of its former employee and try to untangle the mysterious case of disappeared employees. Although the game is based on the popular toy horror trend set by the FNAF series, it offers a unique take on the genre with brand new mechanics and a blood-freezing narrative. Let’s take a closer look at its features in this review!
The... Continue reading
- Top The Sims 4 Mods to Try in 2022 The Sims 4 is a game with one of the largest modding communities of all time! There’s a variety of large and small mods that can change your gameplay a lot and make the game even more replayable. We explored the latest mods on ModTheSims, the biggest modding community for the game, and selected the most exciting of them for 2022!
We won’t focus on a single personality trait mod here but will mention that there are hundreds of them on ModTheSims. Of course, the base game already has quite a lot of them, but who would refuse from having... Continue reading
- Top-7 Amazon Prime Video Features Amazon Prime membership provides you with numerous features, including an advanced delivery system, and exclusive offers. Apart from that, there is a Prime Video service that many users find the most beneficial. The library is overloaded with multiple TV shows and movies. It is simple to use and constantly updated with something new to watch. Check out its most popular features.
Save the data to watch on the go
You can easily download the episodes and movies you want to watch on your iOS or Android device. Pay attention that not all the movies can be downloaded, but you will see the... Continue reading
- Solving the Poppy Playtime Make-A-Friend Puzzle Spoiler Alert! If you want to solve the riddle in the Make-A-Friend room by yourself, you don’t need to read this. This article is for players who want to go further in Poppy Playtime and want to learn more about the creepy Playtime Co. toy factory.
Even though this horror game came out only recently, Poppy Playtime quickly received positive reviews from players. The secret of its success is in the well-developed story full of horrors and our childhood nightmares where dolls and teddy bears become alive and want to kill you. Another riddle is where are all the employees of... Continue reading
- Top Roblox Games Roblox is an incredibly popular platform that offers you not one but a wide range of games you may like. It consists of games with different genres from different developers. You can play anything you want or even become one of Roblox's game developers and design your own game. Yet, we recommend you start by checking out top games from popular developers.
Popular Roblox Games
The popularity of Roblox is understandable. Instead of offering you one game you may get bored with after some time, it offers you an almost uncountable number of different games from developers around the world. Although there... Continue reading
- Evolution of Angry Birds series Angry Birds is a video game that was developed by Finnish company Rovio Entertainment in 2009. When it was released, the game was a big hit in the market. Since then, there have been a number of Angry Birds games released.
The Angry Birds
In the game, you control a flock of birds called the Angry Birds. The birds are angry because their eggs were kidnapped by the green-colored pigs and taken to an island. The pigs stole the bird’s eggs and locked them in a dungeon. The Angry Birds want to get their eggs back and take revenge on the pigs.... Continue reading
- Top 5 Social Networks This article is about social networks and how they help us to keep in touch with people and to share information. I will write about five most popular social networks and I will tell why they are popular and how they influence our lives.
Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004. Facebook is the most popular social network in the world. It has over 1.23 billion monthly active users, 1.71 billion monthly active users,and 1.86 billion monthly active users in 2016. It is also the most popular social network in many countries, for instance, in the United States, Brazil,... Continue reading
- Tips and Tricks of Minecraft Minecraft is an online sandbox game. It was created by Swedish programmer Markus Persson and released by Mojang in 2009. The game allows you to build with a variety of different blocks in a 3D procedurally generated world, requiring you to build to survive. The game can be played on personal computers, but also on mobile devices and game consoles. This article is about little tricks and hints that can help you make your gameplay smoother.
1. Falling in water negates the fall damage
If you need to quickly jump from a great height, look for the water areas. If there's even... Continue reading