- Microsoft Introduces Personality Toggle for Bing AI Chatbot Microsoft has recently released a new feature for its Bing chatbot: the ability to toggle between different tones. This update adds three options for responses from the AI-powered chatbot. Microsoft hopes it will help users find the right level of accuracy and creativity in their conversations.
The creative mode provides original and imaginative responses for more engaging conversations. It emphasizes creativity rather than accuracy or relevancy when it comes to answers from the chatbot. On the other hand, the precise mode focuses on being accurate and relevant to give concise answers that are factually correct. The balanced mode compromises these two... Continue reading
- Google Tasks Will Be the Home of All Your Reminders Starting in March Google is making it easier to stay organized and keep track of all your reminders. Starting in March, users will be able to manage all tasks created across various Google apps from Google Tasks. This move will help make it simpler to stay on top of important tasks, no matter what app they were created in.
In order to make the transition to Google Tasks as smooth as possible, Google will begin automatically moving reminders created in the Google Assistant and Calendar apps to Tasks on May 22nd.
However, if users prefer, they can start the process of transferring their reminders to... Continue reading
- Snapchat Reaches 750 Million Monthly Active Users Snapchat's Investor Day is underway, and the company has made its biggest announcement yet - it now has 750 million monthly active users. This is a huge jump from the 600 million it reported in April 2020, and it reveals a new perspective on the app's growth and reach.
Snapchat's daily active user (DAU) count has been increasing on a regular basis and is currently sitting at 375 million, according to its most recent report. This means that the app now has exactly double the amount of daily users compared to its monthly users. The company is continuing to grow and... Continue reading
- Dead Space Remake: An Exciting Look at a Potential Sequel It’s been nearly a year since the release of Dead Space Remake, Motive’s reboot of the classic sci-fi horror shooter. Gamers have been eagerly speculating on fresh versions of Dead Space 2 and 3, with many hoping for official mod support. Recently, however, Motive has given us some clues hinting at a potential sequel.
In a recent Ask Me Anything over on Reddit, Motive’s Senior Writer Joanna Berry stated that they’d “be interested in continuing our work on the Dead Space franchise”. Though this is far from an official confirmation, fans were further encouraged when the Technical Director, David Robillard, quipped... Continue reading
- Releasing into the Open World: Everspace 2 Gets Official Date After two years in early access, Rockfish Games’ ambitious shooter, Everspace 2, is finally ready to soar out of development and is set to release on April 6. It’s an arcadey shooter, yet it contains all the elements of the best space games, such as combat and exploration. Players will get to experience the single-player setting of this space opera, filled with beautiful deep space environments and planetside locations to explore.
The game will be available on Steam, GOG, and the Microsoft Store, however, the price is set to increase slightly in anticipation of the full release. Yet, people who are... Continue reading
- Netflix to Crack Down on Password Sharing Netflix is set to enforce password-sharing rules “more broadly” toward the end of the first quarter of 2023. As part of this change, members in many countries will be given the option to pay extra to share their account with people they don’t live with. At the same time, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is stepping down after 25 years of running the company and will be replaced by Ted Sarandos and Greg Peters.
Netflix’s move to crack down on password-sharing is part of a broader effort to protect its revenue streams. The streaming giant has seen its subscriber numbers soar in... Continue reading
- WhatsApp Rolls Out Message Yourself Feature to Let You Quickly Send Notes and Reminders WhatsApp has recently released the Message Yourself feature, allowing users to send notes, reminders, and other digital data to themselves across multiple devices. This feature is not a new AI invention but instead serves as a digital notepad for users to store important information.
Main Part: Although this feature is primarily used to send notes, reminders, and links to yourself, it can also be used to have full conversations with yourself. As this feature is now available on WhatsApp, users do not have to rely on other applications to store their digital data. Furthermore, users can search for any notes, reminders,... Continue reading
- Marvel Releases Exciting New Moon and Devil Dinosaur Trailer Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur is an upcoming animated series set to debut on the Disney Channel on February 10th. The show follows 13-year-old super-genius Lunella Lafayette (aka Moon Girl) and her 10-ton T-Rex as they battle evil forces in New York City's Lowest East Side. Fans have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the series, and Marvel has just released a new trailer for it - giving us a glimpse at what to expect from this exciting new adventure.
The trailer gives us our first look at Graviton, the main villain of the show. He is a reimagined version... Continue reading
- Google Meet Now Adds a New Speaker Notes Feature During Presentations Google Meet is an essential tool for many remote workers, allowing them to connect with colleagues in order to present and discuss important matters. Recently, Google has made it even easier by introducing a new feature that allows users to view their speaker notes right in the Meet interface without having to switch between browser windows.
This new feature allows you to keep your focus on one screen when presenting during a call – no more switching back and forth between two browser tabs or windows. To access the speaker notes, simply click on the dedicated button in the menu bar... Continue reading
- Roblox Keeps Making Games Like Among Us Following the major success of Among Us released by Roblox in 2018, many fans were worried that the company would stop there and not release new games. But, on the contrary, this state of affairs only contributed to the fact that the developers of Roblox, inspired by the concept of Among Us, continue to release excellent games. The basic principle of Among Us was that from 4 to 15 players were randomly assigned the roles of either an ordinary crew member or, with a 1 in 3 chance, the role of an impostor. To win, it was enough to drive... Continue reading
- Free PlayStation Plus games for November 2022 Nioh 2
Nioh 2 is the next generation of the popular game Nioh. It is an action-RPG game that takes place in Japan during the Sengoku period. The player takes on the role of a samurai who must fight against the Yokai, demons that have taken over the land. The game features a new combat system that allows the player to use different weapons and armor to defeat the Yokai. Nioh 2 also includes a co-op mode so that players can team up and take on the Yokai together.
Lego Harry Potter Collection
The Lego Harry Potter Collection is a compilation of the... Continue reading
- Tesla Considers Exporting Chinese Electric Vehicles to the United States By Theapp24 Staff
(Theapp24) - Tesla Inc is considering exporting electric vehicles (EVs) made at its Shanghai factory to the United States, sources familiar with the matter told Theapp24, a move that would help the U.S. electric vehicle maker lower its prices in the world's largest auto market.
The sources said Tesla was in talks with several shipping firms, including Maersk Line, the world's largest container ship operator, on possible exports. It was not immediately clear when the exports could start.
The company did not immediately respond to Theapp24 request for comment.
The move would mark a shift in Tesla's manufacturing strategy as it... Continue reading