The gameplay is very simple. You have to collect crystals and gems and take out enemies. You can also collect gold and silver which can be used to upgrade your brawlers. Upgrading your brawlers will give you the edge over your opponents. There is a new brawler added to the game every three days, and the game is free to play. You can buy skins and other cool stuff which can make the game more fun, but you don't have to. I have been playing Brawl Stars for the past few days, and it is definitely one of the best games I have ever played. The game is available on both iOS and Android.
Brawl Stars graphics are top-notch. The characters look very nice, the map and the user interface are really well made. Overall the graphics are pretty good and well balanced. You can't talk about graphics if you don't mention the characters. They are all designed to look unique and very nice. The game also has a lot of effects that you normally don't see in mobile games. The effects are very nice and make the game look that much better. The art style is just awesome.
Brawl Stars replayability is huge, there is a lot of content in this game, and it's all fun. The game itself is very fun to play casually and it's also pretty competitive. I don't think that I'm the only one who thinks that this game is really fun to play, there is a lot of content in this game.
Brawl Stars controls are pretty simple. Here we describe them step by step.
- To move your character, all you need to do is to swipe on the screen. You can tap on the screen to shoot and swipe up to jump.
- When you want to slide, just swipe on the screen and then tap to shoot or jump.
- To change the direction of your character, double tap on the screen or swipe in the desired direction.
- To activate power-ups, just tap on the power-up icon.
- To change your character, tap on the character icon.
- To change the game settings, tap on the gear icon.
- To view your profile, tap on the player icon.
- To send a friend request, tap on the friend request icon.
Brawl Stars is a really fun game if we only compare it to other mobile games. It's a very fun and competitive game, it's not super hard. The gameplay is just awesome, the graphics are also very nice, and the controls are very simple. You can find yourself playing this game for hours, just trying to rank up and get all the achievements. I think that the game is made very well, and the developers really know what they are doing. I hope that this review helped you decide whether you want to play this game or not.